Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just for fun, take a guess!

Just for fun...
1. Tell me what I spent for all these groceries today before taxes.
2. Tell me what my savings were.


2 boxes Loreal hair color
3 boxes Clair hair color
Dr. Scholl's heal inserts
5 Weight Watchers Smartones entrees
1 bag Armour meatballs
1 pound Land O Frost ham
Publix ice cream cones(just the cones, no ice cream included)
Mayfield ice cream
2 bowls I Can't Believe it's not Butter
4 boxes Betty Crocker brownie mix
McCormick crushed red pepper
McCormick cinnamon sugar
4 bottles of Ragu spaghetti sauce
1 200 calorie Digornio pizza
2 Knorr sides (rice)
8 Green Giant Steamers frozen vegetables
12 cans Progresso soup

Ok....GO!

~All thanks to God~

7 comments:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Wow-That's a LOT of stuff! I am going to guess $25. Can't wait to see your answer!

~Misti

B said...

I concur with Misti: around $25, saving around $125.

Leigh Ann said...

You guys were very close!!! Order total was $28.63 and I saved $125.
It's my record so far :)

Kristen said...

Wow - that was a great shopping trip! It's fun to watch the numbers drop on the register, isn't it?!

Leigh Ann said...

Yes it is Kristen. I get all giddy when I see what I've saved. It's like winning the grocery lottery every week now!

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

I'm visiting from Misti of Studio M Designs and I would have never guessed the total was any where near $25. Amazing!

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Kathy! Thanks for visiting from Studio M!